1. investigate the stability of candidate's work
(1) a reasonable explanation should be given if the candidates have changed careers (or changed trades) more than two times;
(2) when analyzing and judging, check the reasons for leaving.
(3) if a candidate moves frequently, changes one year or over two times a year, a reasonable explanation should be given;
2. check the candidate company
If the candidate has more than 2 years, 500 strong foreign-funded enterprises or well-known large companies experience in the work of priority. If the candidates work so far, has been unknown, not to small companies, more research to ask about its advantages.
3. about the work part of your resume
Resume is the most important part of the work experience, the introduction of the work experience is a very high learning. If you write too simple, such as job duties rarely, only one or two words, work performance is not too long; as, to write a memoir or novel copious and fluent over 3 pages, a lot of nonsense, the key is not outstanding, personality is not clear. Headhunters with little work experience or lengthy work experience can pass.
4. analyze the candidate's job content
(1) pay attention to the core performance of the candidates, which reflects the core professionalism and comprehensive competitiveness of the candidates. From a series of achievements in recent years and a number of successful cases, the talent and quality of many aspects of talent are investigated, with particular attention to specific figures, examples and facts.
(2) pay attention to the candidate's most important job responsibility, which reflects the core professional quality of the candidate. Pay attention to the breadth, depth, difficulty, cycle of the job, the most frequently communicated and closely connected departments or personnel, the accumulated experience, the accumulated interpersonal network, the proportion of each job, and so on.
5. continuity of work experience
(1) if the candidate's previous company has been away for more than half a year and has not found a job, a reasonable explanation must be given, such as going abroad for further study, independent projects or other reasonable reasons;